Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Administration Training
This course will provide the student with the basic knowledge to understand the Cisco Unified CCE deployment solution and requirements for basic ACD and IVR configurations to include using ICM Configuration Manager and associated utilities, setting up agents, providing for basic IVR activities and using the Cisco Finesse Agent desktop. This course will also provide knowledge on how to use the ICM Script Editor and associated utilities to implement basic routing techniques, routing for transfers, ring-no-answer conditions, and Precision Routing. And last, this course provides basic overall knowledge on Cisco Unified Intelligence Center deployments and how to use the reporting interface to access, view, and personalize report templates and dashboards.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Understand the Cisco Unified CCE solution, architecture, solution options, integrated features, and call flow options.
- Understand basic principles and configuration requirements for ACD activity in Cisco Unified CM, Cisco Unified CVP, ICM, and how to access and use the Cisco Finesse Agent Desktop.
- Understand requirements and configurations to implement IVR activity in Cisco Unified CVP.
- Understand and use administrative features and functions of ICM and implement more complex routing to include Precision Routing, routing from Cisco Unified Communications Manager and routing in a ring-no-answer condition.
- Understand basic concepts and terms to access, view, modify reports and use other reporting functions provided by Cisco Unified Intelligence Center.
All students must have their own personal computer or laptop for access to lab systems, WebEx (for WebEx deliveries), and course materials (if electronic materials are used). These computers must conform with these capabilities:
- A Microsoft Windows PC (Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8) or virtual machine with full audio capabilities.
- Must have already installed Cisco AnyConnect VPN software and Cisco IP Communicator or have Administrator rights to install Cisco AnyConnect VPN software and Cisco IP Communicator.
- Access to the internet with speeds greater than 1 Mbps.
- Mozilla Firefox (v45 or better [preferred]) or Internet Explorer 11.
- Must have the ability to use Remote Desktop Connection for access to lab servers.
- Headsets for audio communications can be helpful.
- Basic knowledge of Cisco networking and components such as routers and switches.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft software products such as Microsoft Windows Server deployed in an Active Directory environment.
- Basic familiarity with automatic call distribution (ACD) systems and interactive voice response (IVR) systems.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced network engineers working for Enterprise customers who are early adopters of Cisco’s Digital Network Architecture
- Channel Partner Field Engineers who are supporting trials and early deployments of CDNA