Cisco Digital Network Architecture Implementation Essentials Training
The Cisco Digital Network Architecture Implementation Essentials training course focuses on the implementation of the following CDNA solution components:
- Automation using Cisco APIC-EM and its built-in applications like Plug and Play, EasyQoS, IWAN and Path Trace.
- Virtualization in Enterprise Branch Network using Cisco Enterprise Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Solution.
- Analytics using Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) cloud.
- Security using Cisco StealthWatch, Cisco TrustSec and CiscoIdentity Services Engine(ISE)
- Enterprise Network Fabric.
- The CDNAIE course also provides hands-on-labs to demonstrate CDNA automation using Cisco APIC-EM and virtualization using Cisco NFV.
- Identify the Cisco Digital Network Architecture solution by describing the vision, strategy, general concepts and components of it.
- Implement network automation using Cisco APIC-EM and the built-in applications like Network Plug and Play, EasyQoS, IWAN and Path Trace.
- Implement network virtualization using Cisco Network Function Virtualization in Enterprise branch network.
- Implement network security using Cisco StealthWatch, Cisco TrustSec and Cisco Identity Services Engine(ISE).
- Foundational understanding of network design
- Foundational understanding of network routing operations
- Foundational understanding of network Qos operations
- Foundational understanding of network security operations
- Understanding of CDP, LLDP, DHCP, DNS, NTP, and SNMP
- Understanding of TCP protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, and telnet
- Understanding of routing concepts and also be able to configure routing protocols like EIRGP and OSPF
- Understanding of Enterprise WAN and DMVPN
- Understanding of firewall operation (especially transparent mode)
- Basic understanding of Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Basic understanding of KVM Virtualization
- Basic understanding of programming concepts
- Basic understanding of SDN, Northbound APIs, Southbound API and REST API
- Understanding of WLAM parameters
- Basic understanding of WLC and AP capabilities in WLC
- Understanding of Power over Ethernet (PoE) in Cisco Switches
- Experienced network engineers working for Enterprise customers who are early adopters of Cisco’s Digital Network Architecture
- Channel Partner Field Engineers who are supporting trials and early deployments of CDNA
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
It is recommended, but not required, to have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course: